Some of these links are affiliate links and help to support this site.
What I carry on me
- Patagonia Micro Puff® Jacket
- AirPods Pro
- T-shirt: Under Armour or Patagonia
- Levis jeans
- Under Armour shoes
- Under Armour socks
- Patagonia boxer briefs
What I carry in my bag
- Kind bars
- Anker Power Bank
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- assorted cables
- pencil case (for power brick, cloth, and cables)
- Chico reusable tote bags
- YETI water bottle
- waist belt (for holding phone and small accessories)
- Harry’s toiletry bag
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch model
- Logitech Combo Touch iPad Pro case
- AirTurn foot pedal
My bass case
My bass case is a Mooradian Deluxe, which is now discontinued. People seem to like Messina bags as an alternative.
I also use the Gaines Bass Wheel, which has lasted through years of heavy abuse.
What’s in my bass case
- Goetz endpin
- old bass strings (just in case!)
- Under Armour long-sleeve shirt
- yoga block
- extra rosin and snack packs
My bow case
I have a double case from Lemur Music (discontinued).
These double bow cases from the String Emporium are good options.
What’s in my bow case
- main bow by Bernd Dolling – mine is a gold-mounted higher end Dolling – you can find a more modestly priced version here (still an excellent choice)
- my backup bow – Finale bow from the String Emporium (awesome backup or starter bow)
- extra hair tie (also useful to secure other stuff in a pinch)
- Leatherwood Bespoke bass rosin (50%)
- Golf pencil
- D’Addario clip-on rechargeable tuner (this one is for guitars, but it works well on the bass—there’s a cello/bass version, but I’m not sure if it’s rechargeable)